CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2015

Bingo fun

As a child I went to play bingo a lot. My MawMaw, Nanny and Boo took me religiously. I decided the other day I wanted to go back. You know to get those memories flowing. 
Well they came rushing back and now I have the bingo inch! This is from last Wednesday. 
I decided to take the kids but the girls where not interested. Their loss cause DJ, Boo, Missy and I had a blast! We went to one night game and then the next day we went to two different games! It was so much fun. We all won!!! Even DJS! He's hooked! 




This is my first time rally playing these types of machines. (DJS was with Missy) and I ended up winning 20! 
By the end of the day I needed a coffee fix. I was wore out! Can't wait to hit the bingo hall again with Boo and Missy when they come back

Till next time-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment