CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2015

Kaylee is 15!

Kaylee turned 15 on 2-22-15. I don't know where time has gone. She has grown into a beautiful young women. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you. You make me laugh like no other and you are truly one of a kind! I love you more than words can express. More than the plants love the rain and sunshine. More than bees love honey! More than you love Zoey and that's a lot. Your my baby girl forever no matter how big you get!!!!! 
This is her cake. She picked it out and Melanie my cake girl make it! Not only was it pretty it tasted amazing! Not a piece was left.
I have tons of other pictures on my camera but these are the only ones I have on my phone. My baby girl is getting so big!
Beautiful string art by her older cousin, aka Aunt Ashely. 
Kaylee with her bestie Grave and her baby sis that loves her more than life- Emilee.

We had an amazing day. Our house was filled with over 40 loved ones and we enjoyed all the fun and laughter. I wish we could do it more often but we are all scattered all over the place. 


Till next time-Val


No comments:

Post a Comment