CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Being crafty


The other day I decided I wanted to use the old wood I saved from when our house was delivered. We have made a few different things with it and still have quite a lot left. Here is one project. It's an American flag. Originally I wanted to put 13 stars but decided just with these because it got to cluttered. I thought it came out just darling! 



I also made picture frames. I have had this art work from the kids when we lived in Mandeville. I think Kaylee was in 3rd Emilee in K5 and DJ wasn't even in school yet. 




My next project was a head board. I was very impressed with this one. I only had to buy the backing and fabric! 


Now DJ made himself some mine craft tools! He's so into making things just like his Momma! ❤️

I am not really sure about my next project with my left over wood but I'm looking on Pinterest daily!☺️

Till next time- Val



No comments:

Post a Comment