CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2015

So long 31......Come on #32

*Note-for some reason I did not publish some of my posts. I don't really know if I was waiting to add something or edit it or add pictures. Who knows..




So long 31. This year has gone by so fast. I did so much stuff this year and had a blast! I am so thankfully for the internet. It is very refreshing to be able to look back at the stuff I did. I didn't complete my whole list but I came pretty close to it. Some things I am going to repeat and others I am going to change. Some are just plain NEW!





So I have 32 things I want to do this year.

1. Have a better pray life with God.
2. Find a church to attend that I feel led to be at. One that my children enjoy going to.
3. Attend that church regularly
4. Read the entire bible
5. Try 32 new restaurants. What can I say I love food. ( I keep this one every year!)
6. Ride along the Natchez Trace and stop and take in the beautiful views.
7.  Go to the Fall/Spring Pilgrimage- I have been but not at this time. I really want to visit the homes that are only open to the public at that time. 
8. Donate 50 boxes to operation Christmas child.
9. Go Galveston-Moody Gardens
10. Take a road trip threw Atlanta and surrounding areas and visit all of the Gone with the Wind museums and places that are connected to the movie.
11. Send snail mail monthly.
12. Collect 30 flat pennies. This has been one of my favorite things to do since I was a young child.
13. Take a cake decorating class. 
14. Take a soap making class in Abita.
15. Do at least 2 Beth Moore bible studies.
16. Get involved more with DJ and Webelos.
17. Buy 2 new cook books. Not just any old cook books either. Something I will really use.
18. Exercise 5 times a week! Not only for weight loss but for my health 
19. Continue to learn my violin.
20. Make a memory book for this year of my life #32
21. Take a family cruise
22. Go to Disney and Universal
23. Stop yelling so much.
24. Have a savings account full of at least 3 months worth of living expenses
25. Blog once a week. 
26. Buy 32 books for my library.
27. Read  those 32 books! 
28. Buy and sell regularly
29. Buy a living room set
30. Lose weight. 20 left!
31. Have at least 1 spa day-The works!
32. Get carpet for my house. These wood floors and I do not like one another.

As you can tell I have a lot of trips I want to go on. I guess the Gypsy in myself is coming out! LOL

So to many this list is like a silly thing but to me it lets me look back after this year is up and be thankful for what I've accomplished and what I need to work on.



Till next time-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment