CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

*for some reason this didn't publish years ago




 On the day of Kaylee's birthday we had a cake and gave her a few small gifts from us.

Bella Sara cards from her Bubba Bear and Emmie Gracie

The child loves Fanta sodas but its a rule no sodas but we made an exception this one time-from Poppy!

And a violin from Guanny and Pop!!
Also not pictured is a Bella Sara #2 book.
(it hadn't come in)
Once she got her violin we signed her up for group lessons with me on Wednesdays. I am not sure how they will go since we only had one and I didn't learn a thing that day. LOL SO I think I am gonna see in 3 months if she is gonna stick it out and I am gonna get my private lessons back. She just wanted to go with me at first.



Also it is a little after her birthday but we are having a Tea Party at

No comments:

Post a Comment