CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2016

Masquerade Ball 2016

The kids signed up for a masquerade ball at the local theater. The swan☺️ 
Funny story that goes with this is....
I had violin lessons Friday morning. So I told the kids to be ready and I would do their hair when I got home. We would leave around five to pick up Grace and head to the ball. Mom met us with the masks.  Once we were there for a few minutes I noticed no one else was walking in which was very odd. Then I decided to look at The ball invite. I realize I had gotten the kids ready a day early! So we jumped back in the van and went to eat at Raising Canes and headed home. We then got ready the following day and finally went to the masquerade ball! The kids had a wonderful time and met new friends. Emilee and Dj especially enjoyed themselves because they danced all night long, well from 6:30 to 10:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment