CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2016

New year brings....

I have been getting my garden stuff ready  and tonight I talked David into drilling holes into my compost bin. This is the first time that I will be making my own and I can't wait for the good results with my plants.

I have really been eager to try a green smoothie and I finally broke down and bought the stuff. Funny thing is I bought collard greens instead of a kale the first time but it tastes the same to me! 
Dj approved! 
Today I made our first smoothie with kale and by far it's my favorite! My dad loved it too! 
Here is the recipe- 
We also have been loving the videos on Facebook of the quick tips to cook different things. I LOVE pretzels and I just had to make this. 
Pizza dough out of a can makes 3.
Shredded mozzarella cheese and turkey pepperoni! It was delicious and we will be making it again 😍

I am kind of behind on my meal prep but I made a few extra so we have been eating them. I ate the last of the shrimp, squash and zucchini today which was my favorite one! 

Till next time-Val 

No comments:

Post a Comment